The Bluetooth module allows Titanium developers to access the Bluetooth controller on Android devices and makes it possible to accomplish the four major tasks necessary to communicate using Bluetooth: setting up Bluetooth, finding devices that are either paired or available in the local area, connecting devices, and transferring data between devices.
var Bluetooth = require("com.logicallabs.bluetooth");
The Bluetooth variable is now a reference to the module object.
Issues and Limitations
- First release
- Documentation improvements.
- Marked Bluetooth.createBluetoothSocket method as deprecated.
- Added fetchUUIDs method and related functionality.
- Added getType method and related functionality.
RSSIproperty to deviceFound event.
- Fixed null pointer exception that was thrown in certain error conditions.
- Added printer example.
- Fixed crash impacting pre-4.2 devices.
keepListeningparameter to the startAccept function.
- Added example for BPM
- Documentation improvements
Zsombor Papp, Logical Labs
Logical Labs Commercial License
Copyright (c) 2012-2013 by Logical Labs, LLC